Helping organisations work in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 is something we specialise in and we can provide you with a cost effective consultancy service that will work at your pace AND to your budget (without any hidden extras!).
We believe that in order to create a Quality Management System that will be fit for YOUR purpose, you and your business should be involved in every aspect of the development process from the beginning to the end to ensure that processes and procedures produced are an accurate reflection and auditable proof that you are indeed a quality company. It should never be a tick box exercise, one that will gather dust on some managers shelf and not be relevant and meaningful to your business.
How we can help
There are number of ways in which we can help you:
- Scope out whether ISO 9001:2015 will be right for you – providing you with advice on support on the feasibility and relevance of a QMS for your business
- Getting started from a blank sheet of paper – we can help you develop a full QMS from scratch and help you get ready for accreditation
- Adapt and modify existing processes and procedures to develop your own QMS
- Conduct internal audits to verify existing processes and procedures are fit for purpose, and help you prepare for your annual audit
- Support you to resolve issues and non conformities that may have arisen from an external audit that are preventing you from retaining your accreditation
- We frequently work alongside our clients in their own offices, but are of course able to work remotely too, at all times trying to keep the costs down for our clients.
- No matter which course of action you choose, we will always work to your time scales and your budget.
thebestqms are part of Herne Euorpean Consultancy Ltd. For more information on our consultancy services, or to arrange a FREE initial discussion, please contact one of our consultants us on 01837 83111 or email email@example.com
FREE e-mail HELPLINE!!
And don’t forget, if you have purchased one of our books or products and you require any further help or advice then there is a free e-mail Helpline available. This helpline is free for basic queries or a question regarding what is contained within the package.